3. Get your University @Link Email and Personal Cloud Storage
Log in Microsoft 365 to access your email and OneDrive.Your email address is Student-ID@link.cuhk.edu.hk. Want to use a more memorable email address? You may define an alias for ONCE. Check out our @Link Email and OneDrive page for the use details.
4. Get Connected Connect to on-campus WiFi using your OnePass account. Register Off-campus WiFi to get online at other institutions and various WiFi hotspots in Hong Kong! Use CUHK VPN / SSL VPN to access restricted websites and services from outside campus.
5. Study Anywhere Manage personal particulars, conduct course registration and perform other academic activities though MyCUHK/CUSIS. Get course materials through CU eLearning System (Blackboard) if enabled by course instructor. Attend online classes using Zoom / Teams .
6. Collaboration Tools – Promote Teamwork and Unlock Great Ideas Share files, chat and meet online with your project members using Teams. Conduct online conference with breakout rooms feature using Zoom.
7. IT Facilities – PCs, Printing, Scanning & More We’ve got PCs, printers, scanners and projectors in User Areas (1/F Pi Ch’iu Building) and Learning Commons (6/F Wu Ho Man Yuen Building). They are the ideal places for you to carry out your study on your own or with your classmates.