ClassNet is a wired network that enables students and staff to access campus network and the Internet in classrooms, lecture theatres, libraries and some public areas.
Staff & students
Service Charge and Application
Free, no application required
24 X 7; except maintenance period
Using ClassNet with Classroom / LT Built-in Computer
- Turn on the built-in computer in the classroom/lecture theatre.
- Run the “Internet Login” icon on desktop and log in with your Computing ID and OnePass (CWEM) password.
- After a successful login, you can then get connected to the campus network.
Using ClassNet with Personal Notebook / Mac
- Set up a VPN connection on your notebook / Mac.
- Connect your notebook / Mac to the network port with an appropriate network cable.
- Run a VPN connection and login it with your Computing ID and OnePass (CWEM) password.
- After a successful login, you can then get connected to the campus network
You can connect your notebook / Mac to ClassNet on the listed lecture theatres, classrooms, libraries and public areas.