With the Chinese University Student Information System (CUSIS) ,
- Students can manage personal and academic information online;
- Staff can access and manage various teaching and learning information on one single platform;
- Alumni can access MyCUHK alumni account to enjoy different alumni services
Staff & students
Service Charge and Application
Free; no application required.
- About the project: https://www.cuhk.edu.hk/cusis/
- Access to Service: http://portal.cuhk.edu.hk (MyPage)
CUHK implemented the Chinese University Student Information System (CUSIS) based on the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions application.
- Students can
- Apply for course and unit exemptions, declaration of concentration, outgoing exchange, financial aid and scholarship online.
- Check their fulfillment of graduation requirements ((final-year students ) through academic advisement report
- Monitor their academic progress, and use the 'what if' function to facilitate their academic planning on course selections.
- Enquire teaching timetable information, to be updated periodically, through this system. The enquiry system has integrated teaching timetable and the relevant course registration information on the same platform. For details of the Timetable Enquiry, please visit https://cusis.cuhk.edu.hk/psc/public/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/CU_SCR_MENU.CU_TMSR801.GBL
- View their enrolled classes and the 'intended' classes on a weekly timetable format through the Timetable Planner. Visit http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/cusis/faqs-timetable.html for details.
- Teaching staff can better manage their grading processes. Replacing the Grade Capture System, the new Gradebook function allows teaching staff to efficiently perform their grading by Excel spreadsheet file (in CSV format), so as to upload large amounts of grades with ease. Report of grade distributions serves as an analytical tool for reviewing and adjusting overall grading.
- Alumni can access their MyCUHK account, which is a one-stop platform for requesting alumni services, to register university events and update personal information.
- Administrative staff also benefits from the upgraded CUSIS and MyCUHK system, which can now achieve better information integration and easier administrative processes.