User Areas are computer laboratories where you can use PCs provided to get connected to the Internet.
Staff & students
Service Charge and Application
For training Rooms and OMR, departments and student organizations can reserve these services by writing to ITSC Service Desk.
For open area,
- Term time: 24 X 7
For other facilities in User Areas, please refer to tab 1: Facilities & Services below.
Facilities & Services
- Self-service Printing Service
- Optical Mark Reading (OMR) Service
- Scanning and photocopying
- Service Desk: Rm 109A, 1/F, Pi Chiu Building
Lost and Found
- All found properties are kept in the Service Desk (Rm 109A, Pi Chiu Building).
- Properties that remain unclaimed after one month would be discarded by ITSC.
- For any enquiries, please contact us at 3943-8845 during office hours or via ITSC Service Desk.