Please be alert as some University forms (Word Format) may have merged cell.
- If you are using Office 2016 and find the cell content disappears in your Word or Outlook message, please uninstall both patches KB 3213656 and KB 4011039.
- If you merge vertical cells in a table, the cell content disappears, and you can’t select the merged cell.
- If you open an existing document that has a table with merged cells, the cells will appear to be blank.
- Uninstall both patches - KB 3213656 (8 Aug 2017) and KB 4011039 (5 Sep 2017)
- Microsoft Announcement: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/After-installing-KB-3213656-or-KB-4011039-merged-table-cells-don-t-work-correctly-in-Word-or-Outlook-8c7af9eb-9e48-4e1e-8c13-6340ede4acdc