The CUHK Personnel Information System (CUPIS) provides an integrated platform for staff to manage personnel information, easing the processes of absence management, base benefits management, enterprise training, global payroll management, performance review practice, E-recruitment, staff cost planning, workforce administration and so forth.
Service Charge and Application
Free; no application required
- About the project: https://www2.per.cuhk.edu.hk/cupis/
- Access to Service: http://portal.cuhk.edu.hk (MyPage)
The CUHK Personnel Information System (CUPIS) was launched to facilitate colleagues managing daily processes and personal information online. This system provides a new infrastructure on staff data, payroll, benefits and costing managed by the Personnel Office, Bursary and Information Technology Services Centre.
A number of self-services are available through CUPIS in enhancing personnel management efficiency. To name a few, you can
- apply leave and training applications online which has significantly reduced our consumption of papers and saved our time in routing the forms
- view personal data including address, monthly salary statement, annual tax return, performance ratings (non-teaching staff), etc,
- update personal information such as bank account for payroll, emergency contact, etc
- and more services.