A Discussion room managed by ITSC is located at Rm 106, Pi Chiu Building. Inside the discussion room, users can use the available computers, or use their own laptops and connect to the campus network via WiFi.
Guidelines for Using Discussion Room
- Reservation is necessary. The "Reservation Sheets for Discussion Room" are placed on the tables.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of two hours per group per day and should be made at least two hours before the scheduled room is needed.
- The tables that are not reserved are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The tables left vacant for more than 10 minutes will be reassigned to other users without further notice.
- University staff and students can reserve any time that the User Area is open.
- Only group (2-7 users) reservations are accepted. All users should sign on the "Reservation Sheets for Discussion Room" by filling in their computing id for the reserved sessions. They will be asked to produce their CU Link cards when using.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are NOT allowed.
- ITSC will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings in the room.
- Other rules stated in Computer Laboratory - Conditions of Use still apply in the Discussion Room.
- Any abuse of the rules may result in revoking using of the Discussion Room.