To ensure fair access to all eligible users*, please observe the following guidelines:
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking can be made in 7 days advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Group Study Rooms can be reserved by eligible users.
- Each room can only be reserved and occupied by a minimum of 3 users.
- Duration of each booking session is 30-minute within Learning Commons Opening Hours.
- A maximum of 4 sessions or 2 hours can be reserved per day.
- A maximum of 2 bookings can be made per week (from Sunday to Saturday) per eligible user.
- Users are required to swipe their CU Link Card at the designated check-in readers to enter the room.
- Requesters who failed to check-in to the reserved room 10 minutes into the booking session will be forfeiting their reservation.
- No-show without making any cancellation will count against the quota limit.
- Eating or drinking is strictly prohibited in the room.
- Users are responsible for any damages of the furniture and equipment in the rooms.
Study Room: Group Study Rooms 1 - 3, Learning Commons, 6/F Wu Ho Man Yuen Building (WMY)
* Eligible user: CUHK students and staff
For further information about the group study rooms, please contact Learning Commons Service Desk in person or call us at 3943 3840.