ITSC cooperates with departments to install central surveillance camera systems for a better security of the University. The Central Network-based Surveillance Camera System utilizes the IP-based technology. It is easy to install, simple to manage, and remotely controllable.
Service Charge and Application
24 X 7
- Easy installation and remote control
The IP-based structure allows easier hardware installation than traditional coaxial cabling. In addition, the system can be connected to the internet. This makes remote monitoring by authorized persons possible, anywhere and anytime.
- Lessened burden of system management
High-quality video is recorded and stored at the server of ITSC. ITSC will back up the data, and administer the system security, to ensure the best protection of facilities.
- Integration with Central Door Access Control System
Central Network-based Surveillance Camera System can integrate with Central Door Access Control System seamlessly, to give a one-stop security solution.
- buy the necessary equipment (e.g. surveillance cameras) from the recommended vendors;
- take the administrator accounts.