The download must be made through university network connection, i.e. CUHK VPN, CUHK wired network in departments, classrooms / LTs (ClassNet). If you are connecting a CUHK WiFi, ResNet (Hostel Network) or non-CUHK network, please set up and connect to CUHK VPN before the download.
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THE AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
- LICENSE GRANT. This license is effective for undergraduate, postgraduate students and staff in Chinese University of Hong Kong only. When you leave the University, you have to terminate it by destroying the SOFTWARE together with all copies of the SOFTWARE. This license to use the SOFTWARE is conditioned upon your compliance with the terms of this Agreement. You agree you will only copy the SOFTWARE into any machine-readable or printed form as necessary to use it in accordance with this license or for backup purposes in support of your use of the SOFTWARE. Also, the University has the option to terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement
- COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of TREND or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
- REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
- SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and the University which supersedes and prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
Please choose the tab below to proceed:
I agree with the above and am using CUHK WiFi, ResNet (Hostel Network)/ Non-CUHK Network